So we got an advertisement to use GrubHub and get $5 off first order. I went to the web site, found the restaraunt, ordered the food, and there was no discount.

Next day when I checked my email, there was an email from GrubHub with a promo code. So I thought I would just use it for my second order. Nope. Second order won't accept promo code either. I got online and found a Service Rep named Levi (probably a fake name), and he was rude.

So I filed a complaint with BBB. Anyway, $5 is not much, but now I hate their brand.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of grubhub delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5. Grubhub needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned grubhub delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Grubhub. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Seamless.

Comments

By advertisement, I'm assuming you mean that you found a $5 off code somewhere online, because grubhub doesn't sound out advertisements to your email until you sign up. When the code isn't accepted, it TELLS you, so the fact that you didn't get it off is all your own fault.

The codes expire after a certain amount of uses, and grubhub tells you that in red.

The code you got in your email didn't work because (again, you didn't read the fine print at all. Or even the email correctly because it blatantly states it) it can only be used on your FIRST order.