1.3

I placed an order via the GrubHub app on my cell. I placed the order in advance for a 12pm (noon) delivery (see attached screenshot).

The order did not arrive. I called the restaurant which told me they had not received the order. I called GrubHub and a rep told me she could see the order but was confused because their system showed a 3pm order delivery time (which was an error). She offered to follow up with the restaurant and call me back.

She called me and said the only resolution was to reimburse me for the order. I asked why she didnt place the order for immediate delivery since she could see the items I ordered. She hung up on me. I chatted with someone called Kruppa S (GrubHub) and I explained that this order was for a birthday gift and the recipient only had until 1pm for lunch.

While chatting I re-submitted the order for immediate delivery. For all this inconvenience of the botched delivery due to the GrubHub app and the rudeness of the phone rep, I asked for reimbursement of this meal which was a total of about $21.00 with tax and tip. The best she said she could offer was a 10% discount coupon on another order.

What a joke! I will now use DoorDash or UberEats from now on.

Review about: Grubhub Delivery Service.

Comments