1.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

It's been an ongoing issue with this company, and I advise everyone to look elsewhere for their delivery needs.

As a restaurant, I can say that far too often we will have the following happen on every order: - The driver arrives to pick up the food, but the order had never been submitted past your page, to my system. It gets 'lost' in the sending. However, since GrubHub auto-confirms the order, we have to rush to produce your food. The driver may or may not stay, resulting in even longer wait times for you. - The food is ordered and prepared, and sits on my counter for up to an hour, with no driver assigned to it. I MYSELF have delivered items to guests who live close by because I can't risk the blame being placed on me and my company. - The driver harasses my staff and patrons, while waiting for the food to be prepared for them. I've had to ask three different drivers to wait outside, and one driver has been BANNED from entering the restaurant or handling our deliveries for his behavior

During all these issues, I've been in constant 'contact' with the company, and even myself, a vendor, has been given the run-around; not called back; told I WAS WRONG, and the food was already picked up (I'm holding it at the time); etc...

I can and will say I've met a few drivers who are just doing their job, and try to move quickly and be polite, but usually they do not stick around too long, and we receive a new driver who clearly has no intent to even fake professionalism.

As a Restaurant, who wants both your business and to happily serve you the best I can, I advise you to avoid using this company

Boston, Ma March, 2018

Review about: Grubhub Vehicle Driver.

I didn't like: How they handle their business, Inability to provide service expected.

Comments

I'm a driver. Just do your job and cook the food *** Don;t make the drivers waut outside.