Grubhub Customer Service
- (877) 585-1085
- (877) 585-7878
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
GrubHub is a service intended to help customers find and order food from wherever they are. To order food with the help of GrubHub, one just need to type in an address. Afterwards GrubHub will tell a user the restaurants that deliver to local. It also will show pickup restaurants near and their options. Within GrubHub it is possible to search by cuisine, restaurant name as well as menu item. GrubHub will filter results accordingly. After finding what a person wants, he or she can place an order online or by phone, which is free of charge. GrubHub also gives its users access to reviews, special deals and coupons. 24/7 customer service team of the company works to track each order and to insure everyone gets food delivery.
Grubhub is ranked 50 out of 279 in Delivery category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Grubhub to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Denver, Colorado, United States
- San Francisco, California, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Portland, Oregon, United States