1.8
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Poster decreased review rating.

I've had two orders placed in the last month in which the delivery times were changed.On both occasions I was told my order would be delivered in an hour or so and then called to say the order would be more than an hour to an hour and a half after than originally promised.

I had to cancel both times as eating dinner at 9:30pm is a bit late for Denver on a Sunday night. Maybe Grubhub should try working in Europe. So irritated with this company. Suggest they try hiring staff or quit promising times they can't deliver on.

How does this company stay in business if they can't even deliver meals within an hour to an hour an a half. I don't think that's a lot to ask.

Uber Eats is a much better deal and much quicker.I highly recommend them as a great alternative.

Review about: Grubhub Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Grubhub?

Comments