1.2
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user Sep 18

The part when I mentioned that I don't have to type in my apartment number is that my cellphone remembers it and I just confirm it. I logged in again to use the $25 promo code.

And it had my complete address so I had the opportunity to confirm that my complete address is in automatically there. I don't know why the driver didn't have my apartment number. He could have tried to redeliver even of food was cold. I would have given him an additional tip.

Or I could have been charged an additional fee. But they instead used the opportunity to try to make more money from me by splitting my refund in two sections and with a minimum limit on each that made me spend more. I did not use the second one because it is a very small amount and it expired the same day. I would have had to spend extra on that too.

Terrible experience. Never again.

Original review posted by user Sep 18

Ordered $35 of food including tip. When order went through it had my exact address including apartment number.

It is always logged in too. I got a text that it would be "prepared" 40-50 min after. I don't pick up long distance calls. Someone called with a different area code 15 minutes after I ordered.

I got another text at 30 after saying that they tried to deliver at 15 min after and couldn't get a hold of me. They never knocked. I called the customer service number and I was told they didn't have my apartment number. But it is always saved on my account.

I don't even have to type it in. Someone there did not give my apartment number to the driver. They kept the food and did not try to deliver. I would have accepted the food cold but they decided to keep the food and not try to deliver after I spoke to customer service.

No refund. Only a $25 and $10 promo code coupons that expire the same day and the first coupon had to be with the purchase of $30. So I imagine what the minimum purchase would be for the $10 coupon. Probably $15.

I did not use that since it expired the same day. If I had fault I would have given the delivery guy an additional tip plus I would have received the food cold since I can just put it in the microwave.

I don't plan to ever use Grub Hub. Bullshit Bullshit Sad

Product or Service Mentioned: Grubhub Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 18.

Comments