Additional Fees

We made an order at 7 PM for around $70.00.

We never recieved a call, however finally did get a text message saying they never got a hold of us. We called back immediately and a person who sounded like he was having a block party with his entire family picked up the phone.

He went on to tell us that the food "had been taken back to the restaurant" because we didn't answer. Even though this was LITERALLY 30 seconds after the text, yes, the food was already "taken back".

We called the restaurant asking them to hold it for us so we could pick it up and they told us, "We don't do that, GrubHub is lying to you".

After calling customer service, they basically said it was our fault and would give a partial refund.

The person at customer service absolutely lied as well, trying to change the story four times to fit something that would actually make sense.

I order GrubHub .... A LOT.

As sad as it is to admit, I am one of those guys that hates he grocery store and orders GrubHub twice a week.

This event REALLY pissed us off. We spent $70, waited three hours for our food which we never got. Were lied to by both the driver and the customer service rep several times and worst of all, had to deal with both of those people's absolute BS on the phone as we told them to their face they were lying. Finally, after ALLLL the crap, they only refunded $50.00.

What a joke of a company, we will be telling all our friends and family and I will be writing this review everywhere I am able.

DO NOT use GrubHub unless you have to, I will be using doordash or just going to the restaurant themselves. Incredibly bad experience, sadly yes, it WILL be overpower any good experiences I may have had in the past.

Preferred solution: Don't know if there can be one, we were lied to by three different people at the same company. Just want others to konw how bad this was as I am not sure if the company can fix this..

Comments

Door dash does the same thing. They’re both bad

That's what yall a***s get for not being there when the driver had arrived in site. LMFAO!!!