1.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Order originally placed at 10:01pm.

I contacted the restaurant at (904) 262-7605 @ 11:11 PM. They said the order (only appetizers) were ready about 30-45 mins ago. They advised that I call GrubHub for any issues. I contacted GrubHub (877) 585-1085 to see where the order was. The agent (Mary) advised me they currently did not have anyone to deliver the order, but that she would reach out to the dispatch and restaurant to have to food remade. I advised that it would be best to find a driver FIRST, because if the food sits again for 30-45 mins it’s going to be no good. The restaurant is only located 2.1 (5 mins) away from where I work.

This is absolutely ridiculous. If you do not ave drivers available, then you should not allow customers to order food from that area. I ordered my food at 10:01pm and it is now midnight… 2 hours laters; and still have not received my items. This is absolutely unaceptable!!!

I called again at 12:07am to find out where the food is at. Cassandra was very helpful when I called the 2nd time and showed empathy for the situation and attempted to locate whether or not there was in fact a driver on the way. She confirmed that they still did not have a driver on the way and that my order had been cancelled (12:09am). I advised that I NEVER cancelled my order and specifically told that GrubHub Delivery Team cancelled my order, without my consent. (2 hours and 15 mins later)

If a cancellation happens the customer should be made aware more than just by sending an email to the customer, especially after they waited over 2 hours for the food to show. I am COMPLETELY appalled at this situation and definitely will not be using this service in the future.

Review about: Grubhub Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I can tell why you never got your food. I'm a driver.

What nchecked your receipt and saw those triple 0s. I never accept an order with trip zero tip. *** that.

Learn to be grateful and give gratuity because yourblazy *** doesn't wanna walk to the store.My intentions are working though. I've said any 0 tip order should get their food *** a late or not even get it at all.Driver conscienceness is spreading and only new people will be suckered into delivering a 0 tip order

to Ivn #1451866

I don’t tip on my card because that way tips can’t be tracked. I only tip in cash.

As someone who has worked in a serving industry; this is typically appreciated. Along with that, you should tip accordingly to the service you receive (within reason).

It’s interesting to see an employee respond in such a way, and only furthers the poor CS I experienced so thank you for that! :)

to Ivn #1462111

I wouldn't have accepted it either. I don't work for scraps.