Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered food through their site and my order was never sent to the restaurant. I waited an hour and finally called the restaurant and they told me I they didn't get my order.

My bank account was charged however, so I called grubhub customer service, assuming it'd be an easy fix. I was on hold for TWO HOURS. Once I finally spoke to someone, she told me it was a problem with their system and it happened to several customers and she apologized. The refund should be in my account in 5 business days.

Five days later, and only a debit from them, no refund. I emailed their customer service and was told they had no record of the charge and needed the receipt number. I explained there was no receipt since my order never processed but on my account page it says my card was used on the date of the failed transaction. I later received an EXTREMELY rude email that "they have told me repeatedly they have not charged my card and need a screen shot of my bank account".

This was over the line. First of all, I spoke to an employee who explained it was a problem with their system and did happen. Then i speak to other employees who are extremely rude and claim i am lying. Second, I will not be trusting them with my sensitive information knowing they don't even know what is happening with their own system and my debit card.

I have used this service several times a week for over a year but after this email today I will be closing my account and spreading the word about their horrible customer service. When their only purpose is to make orders go through to restaurants and they fail that, you have to wonder what their purpose is. Anyway I called my bank and they got it taken care of immediately, which is what customer service should be doing. Grubhub is awful!!

Do not use their service. If you run into a serious problem they will not assist and will be incredibly rude.

Grubhubsucksasss wrote the review because of poor customer service at Grubhub and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Grubhub to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Seamless. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Grubhub and grubhub customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments