1.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

After waiting 30 minutes past the expected delivery time I called the restaurant which informed me they never received the order.Two hours past the original time of placing the order I get a rep from grubhub who keeps telling me about a system error as if I could careless.

I still never got my food and the rep didn't offer me anything to even consider using them again. An extremely horrible service, an even worse customer service experience . Do not ever use.

Save your money by going to the restaurant.You will save money and time!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of grubhub delivery service from Grubhub and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Grubhub to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Seamless. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Grubhub for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Grubhub?

Comments