Conyers, Georgia

After waiting 30 minutes past the expected delivery time I called the restaurant which informed me they never received the order.Two hours past the original time of placing the order I get a rep from grubhub who keeps telling me about a system error as if I could careless.

Related: Grubhub - THE WORST!!

I still never got my food and the rep didn't offer me anything to even consider using them again. An extremely horrible service, an even worse customer service experience . Do not ever use.

Save your money by going to the restaurant.You will save money and time!!!

Review about: Grubhub Food Delivery.

1.5
Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Grubhub Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Grubhub?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

I'd rather go pick it up myself than to use Grubhub again! Grubhub "Grubhub's service was terrible! Grubhub's time was off by one hour, so I was led to believe the order would take 90 minutes. When I tried the 'chat' feature with..." Read more Harry And David - Rotten Pears In Gift Box Harry And David "Received a gift of pears, sausage, cheese for Christmas. Pears were rotten and leaking fluid in the box. After 4 email exchanges with their customer service, I finally replied that..." Read more Grubhub - Hard plastic found in my food from Thai Hana Grubhub "Hello, my name is Olivia Wilson and I want to post a review of one of the restaurants that are listed. If I could, I would give this place 0..." Read more Grubhub - Reneged on promise of gift-with-purchase (iTunes card) Grubhub "I had the same experience. They clearly offered the iTunes gift card as a gift-with-purchase, reneged, and now they're claiming, after the fact, that it was actually a "sweepstakes"...." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "I have a rental and the new tenants brought Comcast in. My issue is with the installation. I have no idea about the Comcast service. After the initial install (see..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Gearbest - The best service Gearbest "The photo is from the most recent purchase, but I have already made more than 30 orders with many products. All products are quality, and even if you have a..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more