1.6
Turnaround Time

I ordered food the delivery driver gave my boyfriend the wrong order.So I called him immediately after- the driver does not answer.

I call grub hub spoke to Renee she called n was to have the driver come back n drop off correct food now it's 30 minutes later! Also saying I would get $15 off my next order. Then I call because they call me n I miss their call n I ask Verona how am I getting the $15 off.. She says there is nothing in their about that that she will give me $10 off--- 36 hours later their is still no email about that!

Fricken hate their service!!!This is my second time using them and it is a disaster - not only did they mess up my order where we had to wait a extra 30 minutes but two customer service representatives lied about compensating me back for this horrible service on their side!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Grubhub. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Seamless that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Grubhub.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Grubhub to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Grubhub?

Comments