7.9K views
1.8
Turnaround Time

I used to use GH on a regular basis. Then sometime in the fall of 2014 the same cards which I have used stopped working. There was a problem processing the card. I looked at my account information and it showed a $1 and then the dinner amount, and then a reversal of both charges?!?

I would say that perhaps it was my problem, however, my girlfriend who uses a different bank completely can not use her card (credit or debit) either. When I contacted their customer service I was told that it was my bank's problem. When I used my corporate card which has an out of state billing zip code it worked fine (I am using the NY GH).

I am not going to complain about the time it takes to get the food which is absolutely pathetic, enough have done that. However, I would like to know if others experience the same thing. I use Seamless (which GH bought) and THEIR card processing works fine!

I tried to give them one more shot today and NOPE... Same thing, so guess what, *** GRUBHUB! Your customer service is terrible, your system is garbage. If I had more time I would continue to order stuff and have their system kick it back just so that they would have to pay card processing fees and not getting anything in return!

People EAT24 is another food delivery app and works better than GH. Delivery.Com is now owned by GH also, so heads up. Go to EAT24 to have food delivered...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with idea of the service and stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of correcting issues. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of online food order. Grubhub needs to "get a new credit processor!!!!! fix the problem!!! or continue to lose tons of business!!!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned online food order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Grubhub. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Seamless.

Comments

Eat24 has the same problem..just a fyi.

Me too

Same here :( Ended up going to uber eats.

It just happened to me. None of my cards isn’t working. Not even PayPal.

Yes, it's March 2018 and it still won't take my credit card. Pretty annoying.

None of my credit or debit cards have worked for grubhub in a long time. It’s ridiculous

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1256023

I live in ga and have never even heard of grub hub. Somehow they got my credit card info and charged 30.05 , 30.95 again and 27.19.

Looking them up on the internet there are lots of blogs from people with the same issue.

Someone is stealing card numbers and running them through the business. I'm filed a fraudulent case with my bank against them.

Madison, Connecticut, United States #1239859

It just happened to me. I had to use paypal.

Keep getting message: you're so close -- just enter your payment information.

also kept reverting to an old expired card I had two years ago.

giant pain in the butt.

Yes it's happening to me right now!