THERE ARE MANY OTHERS WHO WILL GET THE JOB DONE MORE PROFESSIONALLY, RESPECTFULLY AND WITH ACCOUNTABILITY!

TODAY I PLACED AN ORDER AGAIN THROUGH GRUBHUB FROM A DIFFERENT LOCATION THAN THE PAST FEW DAYS. AFTER GRUBHUB DELIVERED MY ORDER AND I WENT TO EMPTY THE DELIVERY BAG FROM THE RESTAURANT I NOTICED THERE WAS NO RECEIPT ANTWHERE.

I CONTACTED CUSTOMER CARE VIA THE WEBSITE @ GRUBHUB … WHICH PROVED TO BE POINTLESS. THEN I CALLED THE CONTACT US PHONE NUMBER ON THE GRUBHUB WEBSITE, WAITED 10-15 MINUTES FOR SOMEONE TO INTERCEPT MY CALL, THEN GOT NO WHERE WITH THE YOUNG LADY, SO I ASKED TO SPEAK TO HER MANAGER, AND SHE PUT ME ON HOLD FOR HER SUPERVISOR. FIVE MINUTES LATER A DANIEL ANSWERS MY CALL AND TELLS ME GRUBHUB DOESN'T DELIVER RECEIPTS TO CUSTOMERS WITH THEIR ORDERS. I TELL HIM DIFFERENTLY AND REVEAL ALL OF MY PRIOR ORDER FROM OTHER RESTAURANTS DELIVERED BY GRUBHUB CAME WITH RECEIPTS, AND HE TOLD ME I WAS WRONG!

LONG STORY SHORT, I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY, LODGED A COMPLAINT AGAINST GRUBHUB, AND I WENT TO THE GRUBHUB WEBSITE AND REQUESTED THEY SHUT DOWN MY ACCOUNT. IF GRUBHUB IS AT ALL SERIOUS ABOUT PEOPLE SPREADING THE WORD, THEY'LL REIMBURSE MY CREDIT CARD FOR THE TWO ORDERS I PLACED WITH THEM TODAY FROM THE SAME RESTAURANT. GRUBHUB EXPECTS THE CUSTOMER TO CONFORM TO THEIR WAYS. IN SALES,

EVERYBODY WHO'S THE TOP PRODUCER KNOWS THAT IT'S THE COMPANY THAT CONFORMS TO THE CUSTOMERS NEEDS!

WITHOUT CUSTOMERS NOBODY GETS A PAYCHECK OR HAS A COMPANY TO RUN. VERY SAD, VERY SAD, INDEED.

Product or Service Mentioned: Grubhub Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Restaurants that were listed were good.

I didn't like: All of it.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 16.

Comments