Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets that she had ordered via GrubHub and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand because they forgot the waffles.

She started yelling and swearing at me that the delivery man called her a racist for wearing her Trump - Pence Nake America Great tishirt. I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. If Bernie was president this woldntnyave happened.

I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why did Hillary and Obama steal the primary from Sanders. He was the best candidate. Trump would have lost and I wold have been finish college debt free and be able to order chicken tenders from Grubhub all the time without my mom being called a being a hateful person.

Can't we all be tolerant like the little Birdie that landing on Bernie's podium?

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of grubhub food delivery from Grubhub and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $18 and wants Grubhub to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was inaccuraye representation of possible fees, missing item we paid for, grub hub did not refund me and no offer to go back and get what was missing from order. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Seamless. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Grubhub for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Grubhub?

Comments

Round Rock, Texas, United States #1240046

You have issues, get help