My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets that she had ordered via GrubHub and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand because they forgot the waffles.

She started yelling and swearing at me that the delivery man called her a racist for wearing her Trump - Pence Nake America Great tishirt. I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. If Bernie was president this woldntnyave happened.

I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why did Hillary and Obama steal the primary from Sanders. He was the best candidate. Trump would have lost and I wold have been finish college debt free and be able to order chicken tenders from Grubhub all the time without my mom being called a being a hateful person.

Can't we all be tolerant like the little Birdie that landing on Bernie's podium?

Review about: Grubhub Food Delivery.

I didn't like: Inaccuraye representation of possible fees, Missing item we paid for, Grub hub did not refund me, No offer to go back and get what was missing from order.

Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $18
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Grubhub?

Comments

Round Rock, Texas, United States #1240046

You have issues, get help