5.0
Turnaround Time

I had ordered nachos and wings from this spot named Bono Pizza in Riverdale, MD. I placed my order at 7:51pm, I recieved an email saying the order would be delivered by 8:40-8:50pm.

It was 8:48 when I started worrying about the delivery, hungry as *** I then decide to give the spot a call. Called Bono pizza and they said they just got the fax. Smh

So I'm upset, starving, etc. and they tell me it's going to take another 45 min

I wanted to cancel the order but I was super hungry and craved for some nachos and the spot had good reviews so I wanted to try it out.

Haven't got my food yet but it is a super Inconvienence.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Grubhub and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Grubhub to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Seamless. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Grubhub grubhub online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Grubhub?

Comments

#1171965

Same thing here in Takoma Park.I ordered at 8:53 and called the restaurant an hour later, who said the driver had not yet come.

Then I just got a text (I didn't say they could text and don't appreciate that) saying the delivery would be at 11pm!! I am STARVING and paid a tip already, along with a hefty delivery charge.

This is the second time I've used Grubhub and the same thing happened before elsewhere.NEVER AGAIN!