GrubHub Promotes Domestic Violence?

305 of 307 Grubhub reviews

This link takes you to the GrubHub ad under complaint.I USED to be a GrubHub client & this was uploaded to my Facebook 'Newsfeed' on 8/2/13 at 1pm.

I Commented immediately on Facebook but refused to 'Like' in order to see the other comments. No email contact found, only ph# and I wanted 'paper' trail. This is flagrantly promoting and/or at the LEAST, giving a nod to domestic violence. If MR Hero would like a meal, he can get it himself, the implication here is that it was the responsibility of the female hero & by not caring for his needs OR hers, as he sees fit, deserved to be struck.

I'm appalled!GrubHub needs to make a PUBLIC apology!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
305 of 307 Grubhub reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 01, 2014 #893909

If we were "friends" on facebook, I would block your ***, right after I publicly humiliated you for behaving so incredibly stup*d. Then, I would deny to anyone who asked that I knew you, because I would not want to admit that I had such low standards in picking friends.

0 0 Reply

Oct 23, 2014 #889559

Both of them are guys batman and robin are both guys

0 0 Reply
Playtime for pillowbiters

Jun 03, 2014 #823265

Two GayMen who like it rough while in costumes. That's date night ForFags, no domestic violence. That pic is foreplay for TurdBurglars.

1 0 Reply
Taylor

Jun 03, 2014 #823244

I don't know/care if you're a man or a woman, but I am a woman and I find your hypersensitivity highly offensive. This is *not* promoting domestic violence in any way; and, actually, there's not even a woman in the picture. The character receiving the slap is Robin--y'know, from Batman and Robin (and while he is effeminate, he is a MALE...I can't believe I am having to actually explain this to anyone).
I sincerely hope this gets to you, because I honestly can't imagine anyone could be so pop-culturally uneducated.

1 1 Reply

Jun 06, 2014 #824529

It doesn't matter that Robin is male and/or 'effeminate - domestic violence is not acceptable between partners of any choice. It has nothing to do with male or female. If they were roommates, it would still be domestic violence because it occurs 'in the home'. And once again I say uncategorically - this is offensive because violence is offensive period.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.