This link takes you to the GrubHub ad under complaint.I USED to be a GrubHub client & this was uploaded to my Facebook 'Newsfeed' on 8/2/13 at 1pm.
I Commented immediately on Facebook but refused to 'Like' in order to see the other comments. No email contact found, only ph# and I wanted 'paper' trail. This is flagrantly promoting and/or at the LEAST, giving a nod to domestic violence. If MR Hero would like a meal, he can get it himself, the implication here is that it was the responsibility of the female hero & by not caring for his needs OR hers, as he sees fit, deserved to be struck.
I'm appalled!GrubHub needs to make a PUBLIC apology!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " Hi All, I write this complaint to the famous Foodpanda which promises an express guarantee or a money back for the order if not delivered in 45 mins, but what about..."
- "I placed an order for groceries. I received confirmation. Order never arrived. Spent hours, 5, on the phone. Excuses. Horrible! Don't waste your time! No phone calls, no communication as..."
- "I've never written a review before, but feel I owe it to my fellow hungry brothers and sisters. Grubhub is most incompetent service we've ever experienced, pretty much ever. A..."
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "I hired John Palumbo as A Sales Coach for 6 Months. His fee was $4500 which I paid him via check in FULL. The agreement between John Palumbo of Winning..."
- "I am very disapointed that you removed the cardboard from the packaging. The bottles dont stand up right they are crooked or just fall over. It is very embarrassing for..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."