Los Angeles, California
100% full Not resolved

I've never written a review before, but feel I owe it to my fellow hungry brothers and sisters.Grubhub is most incompetent service we've ever experienced, pretty much ever.

Related: Grubhub - Website BLOWS!

A completely unorganized dispatch service with a very pretty website that we used for the first time tonight after a long work week -- just wanted a nice quiet dinner at home. We kept getting friendly updates that our order was going to be later and later. When the actual restaurant called us to say "your food's been ready for an hour and no driver has come to pick it up," we called Grubhub and got the worst runaround. I'm talking right up there with dealing with health insurance companies -- need we say more?

When we got a call from a Grubhub driver who thought he was calling the dispatcher and saying he wasn't sure if he should go to pick up the food or not -- we knew we may never see our dinner. We called Grubhub again to ask they comp our meal for all the hassle and delay, we were told the food was on its way. But it wasn't. Then we got put on hold to wait for a supervisor.

I think we listened to two Beethoven concertos. All the while, the friendly text messages... "A driver is headed your way with food: A story of dreams coming true". Finally, the rep picked up the phone.

Then disconnected the call. It was about then the driver finally arrived. Don't let this happen to you... P.S.

They tried to charge us extra fee for "special instructions" -- which were simply to let them know the building is a duplex, so look for the door to the right.Seriously?

Review about: Grubhub Food Delivery.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Grubhub Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $30
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Grubhub?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.