100% full Not resolved

I've never written a review before, but feel I owe it to my fellow hungry brothers and sisters.Grubhub is most incompetent service we've ever experienced, pretty much ever.

A completely unorganized dispatch service with a very pretty website that we used for the first time tonight after a long work week -- just wanted a nice quiet dinner at home. We kept getting friendly updates that our order was going to be later and later. When the actual restaurant called us to say "your food's been ready for an hour and no driver has come to pick it up," we called Grubhub and got the worst runaround. I'm talking right up there with dealing with health insurance companies -- need we say more?

When we got a call from a Grubhub driver who thought he was calling the dispatcher and saying he wasn't sure if he should go to pick up the food or not -- we knew we may never see our dinner. We called Grubhub again to ask they comp our meal for all the hassle and delay, we were told the food was on its way. But it wasn't. Then we got put on hold to wait for a supervisor.

I think we listened to two Beethoven concertos. All the while, the friendly text messages... "A driver is headed your way with food: A story of dreams coming true". Finally, the rep picked up the phone.

Then disconnected the call. It was about then the driver finally arrived. Don't let this happen to you... P.S.

They tried to charge us extra fee for "special instructions" -- which were simply to let them know the building is a duplex, so look for the door to the right.Seriously?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of grubhub website from Grubhub and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Grubhub to issue a full refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Seamless. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Grubhub for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Grubhub?

Comments