Hello, my name is Olivia Wilson and I want to post a review of one of the restaurants that are listed.If I could, I would give this place 0 stars!
Me and a few of my coworkers ordered food from Thai Hana yesterday. My co-worker found a staple (yes, a staple), in her shrimp Pad Thai. Today, while finishing off my volcano and rainbow rolls, I found a hard piece of plastic that I bit down on and it cut the roof of my mouth. I called to inform (not complain) to the manager.
She started questioning me about pictures, receipts and if any of the food was left. I told her that I still had the sushi rolls, pictures of it, and the piece of plastic. But, that my co-worker didn't have any of that type of proof. She had the nerve to say that, essentially, she does not believe that my co-worker found a staple in her food because they box the food up while it's still in the kitchen.
Now, initially, I was not calling for a refund, I actually liked the food. I was calling to give a "heads-up" and to tell them to be more careful when they send food out. That was until she offended me by acting as if someone would lie about having a staple in their food for crying out loud!!! We eat out almost everyday.
The dish my co-worker had was only $8. It wasn't about that, it was about the principle!!! If I was any other type of person, I would've found a BS lawyer and filed a lawsuit! And, I let them know that.
I was refunded my money for the sushi rolls only.I will NEVER eat there again, and I will tell anyone who asks that they shouldn't either.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Not applicable
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Thai Hana Pad Thai
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I do not understand how i can fell comfortable calling whe this lady she says her name is gaudy aleman on costa rica takes photos on the call center...."
- "My pizza had an excessive amount of crust, or inadequate amount of topping. I had literally 2" of crust on my pizza. When I called in, the manager..."
- "My daughter ordered $147 arrangement which consisted of $15 for additional fruit. What I got was no where near what was pictured, and additional fruit was not there. ..."
- "The shame of it is, when you deal with the lower entry folks on the phone, they are very polite and very helpful. I didn't encounter a problem until I..."
- "our home is 2years and a couple of months old. The garage floor is crumbling away . When they did there 10 month walk through. I told them I wanted..."
- "i'm building vail model it is an A frame home.it is in the woods on 5 acres.with trees everywhere. we are not permited to clear all of the land. when they..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."