Grubhub - Hard plastic found in my food from Thai Hana

Hello, my name is Olivia Wilson and I want to post a review of one of the restaurants that are listed.If I could, I would give this place 0 stars!

Me and a few of my coworkers ordered food from Thai Hana yesterday. My co-worker found a staple (yes, a staple), in her shrimp Pad Thai. Today, while finishing off my volcano and rainbow rolls, I found a hard piece of plastic that I bit down on and it cut the roof of my mouth. I called to inform (not complain) to the manager.

She started questioning me about pictures, receipts and if any of the food was left. I told her that I still had the sushi rolls, pictures of it, and the piece of plastic. But, that my co-worker didn't have any of that type of proof. She had the nerve to say that, essentially, she does not believe that my co-worker found a staple in her food because they box the food up while it's still in the kitchen.

Now, initially, I was not calling for a refund, I actually liked the food. I was calling to give a "heads-up" and to tell them to be more careful when they send food out. That was until she offended me by acting as if someone would lie about having a staple in their food for crying out loud!!! We eat out almost everyday.

The dish my co-worker had was only $8. It wasn't about that, it was about the principle!!! If I was any other type of person, I would've found a BS lawyer and filed a lawsuit! And, I let them know that.

I was refunded my money for the sushi rolls only.I will NEVER eat there again, and I will tell anyone who asks that they shouldn't either.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Thai Hana Pad Thai
Review category
review #748855

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Grubhub? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Grubhub. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Grubhub.
Filing a new complaint about