100% full Not resolved

Hello, my name is Olivia Wilson and I want to post a review of one of the restaurants that are listed.If I could, I would give this place 0 stars!

Me and a few of my coworkers ordered food from Thai Hana yesterday. My co-worker found a staple (yes, a staple), in her shrimp Pad Thai. Today, while finishing off my volcano and rainbow rolls, I found a hard piece of plastic that I bit down on and it cut the roof of my mouth. I called to inform (not complain) to the manager.

She started questioning me about pictures, receipts and if any of the food was left. I told her that I still had the sushi rolls, pictures of it, and the piece of plastic. But, that my co-worker didn't have any of that type of proof. She had the nerve to say that, essentially, she does not believe that my co-worker found a staple in her food because they box the food up while it's still in the kitchen.

Now, initially, I was not calling for a refund, I actually liked the food. I was calling to give a "heads-up" and to tell them to be more careful when they send food out. That was until she offended me by acting as if someone would lie about having a staple in their food for crying out loud!!! We eat out almost everyday.

The dish my co-worker had was only $8. It wasn't about that, it was about the principle!!! If I was any other type of person, I would've found a BS lawyer and filed a lawsuit! And, I let them know that.

I was refunded my money for the sushi rolls only.I will NEVER eat there again, and I will tell anyone who asks that they shouldn't either.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $70. This person is overall dissatisfied with Grubhub and uploaded a picture. the best about thai hana pad thai from Grubhub was not applicable. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Seamless that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Grubhub.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Grubhub to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Grubhub?

Comments