Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
100% full Not resolved

Hello, my name is Olivia Wilson and I want to post a review of one of the restaurants that are listed.If I could, I would give this place 0 stars!

Me and a few of my coworkers ordered food from Thai Hana yesterday. My co-worker found a staple (yes, a staple), in her shrimp Pad Thai. Today, while finishing off my volcano and rainbow rolls, I found a hard piece of plastic that I bit down on and it cut the roof of my mouth. I called to inform (not complain) to the manager.

She started questioning me about pictures, receipts and if any of the food was left. I told her that I still had the sushi rolls, pictures of it, and the piece of plastic. But, that my co-worker didn't have any of that type of proof. She had the nerve to say that, essentially, she does not believe that my co-worker found a staple in her food because they box the food up while it's still in the kitchen.

Now, initially, I was not calling for a refund, I actually liked the food. I was calling to give a "heads-up" and to tell them to be more careful when they send food out. That was until she offended me by acting as if someone would lie about having a staple in their food for crying out loud!!! We eat out almost everyday.

The dish my co-worker had was only $8. It wasn't about that, it was about the principle!!! If I was any other type of person, I would've found a BS lawyer and filed a lawsuit! And, I let them know that.

I was refunded my money for the sushi rolls only.I will NEVER eat there again, and I will tell anyone who asks that they shouldn't either.

Review about: Thai Hana Pad Thai.

I liked: Not applicable.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $70
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Grubhub?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.