Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered from Chuys using your delivery service for the first time & I'm so disappointed. I would have never thought your company would leave me starving at work for 12 hrs while I'm 6 months pregnant with no food to eat.

While the driver didn't pick up my food in time before the restaurant closed. The manager ordered my replacement food 1 hr before they closed and personally called Grubhub to request a driver while I was on the phone. I understand that they gave me a credit but that still dont make me understand why I have to work 12hrs in pain cause I cant feed my unborn child. I'm so furious right now.

I have smoke coming out of my ears I'm so pissed off. Cry Dead

Review about: Grubhub Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

The ONLY reason you wouldn't get an order is because you didn't pay the driver. Our paychecks ARE the "tips"..

Don't let the word fool you.And, I believe it is YOUR fault for going hungry. NOT GH.

to Jake Driver #1562439

Exactly, I agree. Customers want to be cheap- yet they expect miracles from us drivers lmao.

RelievedFennecFox
to Jake Driver #1562448

Yall both are *** liars. I always include my tip when I pay for the food after I order that's before it's even delivered.

Yall stupid *** drivers always *** up and deliver people food cold anyway.... that's if yall ever pick it up.

I think yall sit around and jack yourself off and wait until the restaurant closes on purpose. Go to ***