Dayum, You fked up.
Been in Business long?
What would you have done if Hillary won?
Big sign out front saying, If you voted Trump And try to eat here. we will spit in your food.
Wipe something on it and laugh?
I suggest you get many of your Hillary employees to write a letter saying What a great boss you are, what a pleasure it is to work there and how wonderful and caring you are as a person.
I worked for Hillary didn't it... I know I'd love to have a business an alienate half the USA. Don't worry You have the other half.
A Pissed ex-Consumer.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Grubhub Staff
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The worst business to deal with by catalog orders. We send them out every Christmas. Well this year we had some sent here to give out & were so dissatisfied..."
- "I was so exited to try these steaks. This would have lasted me a few months. I am on a fixed income and figured what the *** lets try it...."
- "Tattoo LARRY & Redhead in a bottle SALLY, the 2 sales people that came to my door, (I don't have a problem with tattoos or coloring your hair, just describing..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "WARNING. Do not order from Lazada Thailand. They shipped me the wrong mattress and now are refusing to exchange the item or refund my money. Their website even claims a..."
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "I booked a hotel with www.IHG.com and I had to cancel my booking. Before I did the cancellation, the policy stated that if the booking was canceled before 19 JULY,..."