The first time I used grubHub the driver didn't picked up the order from the restaurant until I called to complain twice.I received my food 4 hours after I called.

I gave this service the benefit of the doubt because my money was refunded. I used twice after this incident and everything was fine. Today I placed and order and it was deja vu.

Four hours later and still no food.Terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible service!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Grubhub. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Grubhub to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Seamless. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Grubhub grubhub online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Grubhub?

Comments