Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

So I placed my order at 8:04pm as UberEATS didn’t work with the restaurant my daughter wanted. At 9:05pm I contacted grub hub to find out what was going on as pollo tropical wasn’t answering the phone, the woman I spoke to told me my food would be there in the next few minutes I asked where the driver was she told me and I responded that’s over 15 mins away mind you my daughter is 6 and my kitchen is under construction and I have a 3 week old I can’t take out of the house.

I first ordered at 7:45 that never went through I blamed that on my phone well anyways woman asked me if I wanted to cancel I advised no well 5 mins later they canceled my order it’s now 9:51 and I’m at pollo tropical waiting for food With a newborn and I just reordered from them directly and they told me they never got the original order at 8:04 never again will I use them and I want my money back!!!!! Worst experience ever

Review about: Grubhub Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

hey there I drive for grubhub on contract for around 20 hours a week part time just a heads up for whatever reason for the past 4 weeks the Ft Lauderdale market has been insanely behind I have asked driver care many times what is going on and have not gotten a straight answer. So I do not blame you for never wanting to order again for any delivery service this one included my advice is if it goes over 45 min always cancel your order delivery services will try to keep you on the hook as to not lose money instead of taking a lump and doing what is best for the customer.

As on the driver side the order does not show how overdue it is or if it is on time until order is accepted by the driver. I've accepted orders over 2 hours late but I asked the restaurant nicely if they would remake the food and also even though not my fault apologized to the customer for such a late delivery.