100% full Not resolved
Turnaround Time

I did work for many apps in the past few years, but GH was the worst of all.

Let's just get to the numbers, 'coz they don't lie!

Attached the screen shoot of the payment of 10 bucks I received after I was logged in for 12.5 hrs. The missed orders started to appear after my second week with GH.

I was logged in, received other orders with no issues, but the next day it showed I missed a few just enough to "not to be eligible for minimum wage".

The good news is, when I looked up the other comments/reviews on GrubHub,

I found out there is nothing personal about this, they treat everyone the same way.

When I see the GrubHub logo, the first few words what pops up in my head is:

THE NEW MINIMUM WAGE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of thievery company. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "the new minimum wage" of grubhub work experience and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Grubhub needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned grubhub work experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Grubhub. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Seamless.

Had an Experience with Grubhub?

Comments

There was no attempt made by GH to resolve the complaint.