Old Sushi and no driver. Order a Pizza, Grubhub isn't ready...

216 of 307 Grubhub reviews

I ordered Grubhub for Sushi delivery the other night and after about an hour of waiting, I called my restaurant to inquire about my food. They said it has been sitting in the to-go area for about 45-60 minutes and they were still waiting for a driver to come pick it up. So I contacted Grubhub and gave my spiel and was told I would get a call back after she then contacted my restaurant. About '15' minutes later I got a callback from Grubhub and said a driver was on the way and apologized for the wait and offered me some *** coupon for my next order. This is now about 1 1/2 hours past my food being prepared and this is Sushi were talking about. Raw fish, just sitting out warming back up all slow over time, gross. I asked GrubHub if they were going to have me dinner re-done for health safety. They said they could only offer a *** $10 coupon for my next order. Garbage. They never offered to have my food re-made and then delivered because he already picked up the old meal.

I'm not just disappointed with my experience, but GrubHub wouldn't even look out for my safety and told me I could only get the old food delivered. Along with my need for Grubhub, my dinner went right to the trash after a delivery that took TWO HOURS from start to finish!!

DO NOT USE GRUBHUB, that's my review. No Stars.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

Reason of review:
All thee above. Bad everything!
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Grubhub Food Delivery
Review category
Delivery
review #702207 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Grubhub? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
216 of 307 Grubhub reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Grubhub. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Grubhub.
Filing a new complaint about
×