I ordered Grubhub for Sushi delivery the other night and after about an hour of waiting, I called my restaurant to inquire about my food. They said it has been sitting in the to-go area for about 45-60 minutes and they were still waiting for a driver to come pick it up. So I contacted Grubhub and gave my spiel and was told I would get a call back after she then contacted my restaurant. About '15' minutes later I got a callback from Grubhub and said a driver was on the way and apologized for the wait and offered me some *** coupon for my next order. This is now about 1 1/2 hours past my food being prepared and this is Sushi were talking about. Raw fish, just sitting out warming back up all slow over time, gross. I asked GrubHub if they were going to have me dinner re-done for health safety. They said they could only offer a *** $10 coupon for my next order. Garbage. They never offered to have my food re-made and then delivered because he already picked up the old meal.
I'm not just disappointed with my experience, but GrubHub wouldn't even look out for my safety and told me I could only get the old food delivered. Along with my need for Grubhub, my dinner went right to the trash after a delivery that took TWO HOURS from start to finish!!
DO NOT USE GRUBHUB, that's my review. No Stars.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- All thee above. Bad everything!
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Grubhub Food Delivery
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I've never written a review before, but feel I owe it to my fellow hungry brothers and sisters. Grubhub is most incompetent service we've ever experienced, pretty much ever. A..."
- "I do not understand how i can fell comfortable calling whe this lady she says her name is gaudy aleman on costa rica takes photos on the call center...."
- "i got steak for my birthday from my wife she got it from a door to door salesman the steaks are called big & thick the steaks after cooking they..."
- "We had Handyman Connection in Colorado Springs install a TV wall mount. They charged $250... No big deal, but the mount was grossly off center, and looked ridiculous how they..."
- "Anytime I've had to return something at Michaels, I've ALWAYS have had issues even though I have my receipt every time. They either don't train their employees on how to..."
- "When you search for Colorado Springs CO Theaters on Fandango, they offer a variety of choices including both (1) Cinemark Tinseltown and (2) Cinemark Tinseltown USA XD when you ask..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."