100% full Not resolved

I ordered Grubhub for Sushi delivery the other night and after about an hour of waiting, I called my restaurant to inquire about my food. They said it has been sitting in the to-go area for about 45-60 minutes and they were still waiting for a driver to come pick it up. So I contacted Grubhub and gave my spiel and was told I would get a call back after she then contacted my restaurant. About '15' minutes later I got a callback from Grubhub and said a driver was on the way and apologized for the wait and offered me some *** coupon for my next order. This is now about 1 1/2 hours past my food being prepared and this is Sushi were talking about. Raw fish, just sitting out warming back up all slow over time, gross. I asked GrubHub if they were going to have me dinner re-done for health safety. They said they could only offer a *** $10 coupon for my next order. Garbage. They never offered to have my food re-made and then delivered because he already picked up the old meal.

Related: Grubhub - Cool but..

I'm not just disappointed with my experience, but GrubHub wouldn't even look out for my safety and told me I could only get the old food delivered. Along with my need for Grubhub, my dinner went right to the trash after a delivery that took TWO HOURS from start to finish!!

DO NOT USE GRUBHUB, that's my review. No Stars.

Review about: Grubhub Food Delivery.

I didn't like: Anything.

1.5
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Grubhub Coupon
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss All thee above. Bad everything! / $50
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Grubhub?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.