Review about Grubhub Online Order from Hyattsville, Maryland

178 of 307 Grubhub reviews

I had ordered nachos and wings from this spot named Bono Pizza in Riverdale, MD. I placed my order at 7:51pm, I recieved an email saying the order would be delivered by 8:40-8:50pm.

It was 8:48 when I started worrying about the delivery, hungry as *** I then decide to give the spot a call. Called Bono pizza and they said they just got the fax. Smh

So I'm upset, starving, etc. and they tell me it's going to take another 45 min

I wanted to cancel the order but I was super hungry and craved for some nachos and the spot had good reviews so I wanted to try it out.

Haven't got my food yet but it is a super Inconvienence.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Grubhub Online Order
Review category
Delivery
review #774004

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Grubhub? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
178 of 307 Grubhub reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 11 #1171965

Same thing here in Takoma Park. I ordered at 8:53 and called the restaurant an hour later, who said the driver had not yet come. Then I just got a text (I didn't say they could text and don't appreciate that) saying the delivery would be at 11pm!! I am STARVING and paid a tip already, along with a hefty delivery charge. This is the second time I've used Grubhub and the same thing happened before elsewhere. NEVER AGAIN!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Grubhub. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Grubhub.
Filing a new complaint about
×