Hadn't ordered from Grubhub in 8-10 months because my last order was delivered late, cold, and wrong. Tonite I decided to give them another try.

I ordered from a place 10 minutes from my house. I just didn't want to go back out after getting home from work. Ordered at 5:56. Estimated delivery time of 6:35-6:45.

Called restaurant at 6:50, was told driver picked up my order 15 minutes ago (which would have put him here at 6:45 as promised). I waited till 7:15 then decided to call Grubhub directly to check on the status. The Customer Service gentleman (very nice) said he would try to contact the driver and check on my order. I was on hold about 10 minutes and while I was on hold, I got an email telling me Grubhub was sorry but my order was cancelled.

The guy came back on the line and I informed him that during the call, the order was cancelled. He did email me a $15 off coupon for the next time.

Needless to say it will go unused. How is Grubhub still in business??

Product or Service Mentioned: Grubhub Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 01.

Comments

It's all about the money baby tip high get great service tip nothing or bad and your order will never get delivered