I reached out to find out how to leave a review on Grubhub's website since my experience with one of the restaurants was terrible and I wanted to ensure other people stayed away from the place. I reached out via chat and the customer service rep kept dancing around my request insisting I give her my feedback and she pass it along.

No. I told her I wanted to ensure customers see the review and she said there's a "leave feedback" tab at the bottom of the page. You're forced to leave the chat screen to find this tab. Not surprised when I went back on the restaurant's page to write a review there was no "leave feedback" option.

After spending 10 min scouring their site looking for it I had to reach back out to customer service. This time the gentleman told me that it was my browser's fault that I couldn't write a review. The funny part is he said, "it's a technical glitch and you have to clear your cache"....that doesn't make sense. So I decided to leave a bad review of Grubhub due to their inability to run a simple website.

It's a mystery that they are a thriving company.

Makes me want to start a competing company where I value my customer. What a innovative way of thinking!

Product or Service Mentioned: Grubhub Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments