1.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I placed an order 10/21/17 on the GrubHub app as soon as they charged my card I received an email saying they weren’t able to place the order with the restaurant and to give GrubHub a call.When I called and tried to explain that I already paid but they are not processing the payment, all I could hear was the customer service representative laughing over me while I was talking.

I couldn’t hear myself speak because she was talking to her colleagues so loudly and she clearly didn’t hear me because I had to repeat myself all over again after her colleagues were done saying whatever it is they were saying. Now that she understands my plight she puts me on hold to call the restaurant when she comes back to the phone she tells me that she spoke to the owner and they aren’t providing a reason as to why the order got blocked so she has to forward this to another department that will get back to me in 24-48 hours. So I ask her what am I supposed to do? You charged my debit card I’m still hungry and I still want to eat.

And I used a promo code that I can’t use again. So she says she’s putting me on hold but instead hangs up on me. I call again and speak with another woman that at least pretends to care and she puts me on hold as well when she comes back she has no explanation either and just tells me that my money will be refunded back to my debit card in 3-5 business days.

So I gladly took my money to UberEats I’d rather give them my money anyway.GrubHub is so unprofessional and so unreliable, (I’m always having issues with them as far as delivery time, never anything like this, and they always give you a $5 promo code as if that’ll make up for your food arriving 45 mins to hour late) it’s no shocker that they receive all the complaints that they do.

Review about: Grubhub Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Grubhub?

Comments