Featured Not resolved

On January 2, 2018 I responded to GrubHub's ad that said a $7 discount will be credited to my first purhase. I chose a Thai Restaurant and was horrified as the ordering process was plagued with various "re-sets" because the delivery price and/or the minimum purchase price kept changing.

At the end of the transaction, the two dishes I ordered amounted to $31.94!!! This included an $8 "fee" and a 4$ gratuity. THe checkout process had absolutely no options to gain the $7 promotional credit that enticed me to order to begin with.

At the end of this horrible experience, GrubHub sent me another ad for my next discount. What a joke.

Product or Service Mentioned: Grubhub Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Give me the $7 discount as promised in the Grubhb ad I clicked.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 12.

Comments

It's not a "joke".

It's all too real.

Or should I say "reel" because they had another fish on the hook - you.

Quit being so lazy and learn to cook ; it's cheaper, better, healthier.

Of course, you would have to get off your duff and go to the store, bring it home,

cook, and, oh horror - clean up. Do yourself a favor and stay away from deliveries and fast food.

to William #1530780

There are some of us maybe too sick, old, & ge nerally in bad health to where we can't get out & shop!! Nor cook!!

And don't tell me to get on Meals on Wheels----if my dog won't eat the food---I sure can't !

So don't generalize, There are sick elderly widow ppl out here that depend on delivery services & we expect the up most courtesy as anyone else...& as far as your tip goes---if you deserve & warm it---you get it...if not! You Blew it--not me !!