1.8
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

First mistake was an order that the time kept moving an hour forward. Finally after almost 3 hours chatted with someone who said they couldn't get ahold of the driver.

Ended up they didn't even pick up our food and I went to get it myself. That driver was getting a 9 dollar tip and we ended up picking up our cold food with the owner of the restaurant refusing a pick up tip when we finally picked up our order because they said we waited forever and shouldn't have to tip. Just now I had a number call my phone and I couldn't hear the person calling so hung up. Figuring its my order I walked out the front door of my apartment as they called again.

I answer and the driver keeps saying hello, and when I would answer wouldn't say anything. I asked who it was (thinking possibly it was a telemarketer with weird phone call timing) followed by him saying hello you got an order right? I can't find your address, why didn't you pick up the phone that's not fair. I cut him off to ask him if my address was on the order and then preparing to talk him through the buildings (all the while still not seeing any car driving within the vicinity.) He then told me its not fair and some other broken words before I was frustrated and creeped out by his totally unprofessional behavior and went upstairs.

Grub hub initially refused to refund my order and offered me a 5 dollar coupon. That didn't make up for the 45 I was now out for nothing. I then talked to someone else who spoke to the driver who even admitted they didn't deliver my food and I was finally refuded. Doesn't seem like enough for the headache that this company is.

I don't even want coupons, they did that for the first mistake and I never used them.

I can pay for my full order of food I just want to actually get it. What a joke seriously just pick it up yourself, I wish I countered my lazy instinct and always did that before because now I will only pick-up.

Review about: Grubhub Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Better driver hiring process so improve company standards. .

I liked: Grubhub ok when it works.

I didn't like: All of it was bad.

Comments