Turnaround Time

Ordered at 8:30, finally was told at 10:42 that order had never arrived to restaurant.Called Grubhub 2x to report late food.

Was told repeatedly it was on it's way. Finally called restaurant, they never got order. WASTED MY WHOLE SATURDAY NIGHT. Grubhub was rude and not helpful.

I can't see myself using this service again, complete waste of time and horrible service. Very junior managers who can't handle issues and are not helpful in solving problems. So disappointed that my Saturday night is over, my movie still hasn't been watched, and now I won't get the dinner I'd been looking forward to for the last two hours.

THANKS GRUBHUB!YOU SUCK!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $50. This person is overall dissatisfied with Grubhub. The most disappointing about food order at Grubhub was lateness of service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Seamless that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Grubhub.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Grubhub to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Grubhub?

Comments