Because of a busy work schedule I began to order from Grub Hub 3-4 times per week.Nearly every time the orders were missing food and/or drinks.

Also, nearly every time the food arrived MUCH later than their estimate and ice-cold. Often, not by just a little, but more than 2 - 2 1/2 hours after you order, even though their estimate would say something like 45 minutes. When I would call the restaurant, you would hear the same thing, "That is the problem with Grub Hub, we make your food right away, and then it sits here waiting for Grub Hub to pick it up." After this happened many, many times I asked for a refund. Because I ordered the food at 9pm, and it was now after 11 and I had not even received the text that is sent when the delivery driver picks up the food, I asked to receive the food anyway (with a refund) because every other delivery restaurant was now closed because it is so late.

Of course, they said no. They said this knowing how often I order and how often there is a problem. I placed my order at 9:14. At 11:19, I received the text saying the food is finally on its way.

Who knows how much longer it would have taken the driver to arrive with my ice-cold food.

Do yourself a favor and never order from Grub Hub.By the way, it is also worth noting that many of the restaurants have a minimum delivery fee, you may find that you thought that it was a fee like $1.99, when in actuality you may not notice that the delivery fee is considerably higher once you have placed you order.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of very late delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of grubhub online order. Grubhub needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned grubhub online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Grubhub. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Seamless.

Had an Experience with Grubhub?

Comments