100% full Not resolved

I ordered from a local pizza place at 8:12PM last night and it went thru saying that it would be there by 8:47-8:57. I have ordered from this restaurant before and they are usually 15 minutes early, but its get to be 9:10, I call the restaurant and there was a mixup cause there was another order to my neighbor so they thought i was that person and told me it was on the road. It becomes 9:45 and I call back, and they tell me they never got the order. I go back to grub hub and the order doesn't show up till i go to some weird page i can't remember and see the estimate time. It says it should have arrived, and then I click that it hasn't and all i get is that we are working on it. It says order has been sent to the restaurant again and to expect it by 11:20-11:30. So I wait and wait, and it reaches 11:45 which is when I know the restaurant closes. I return and try to call the line, and get a busy signal. Tried the chat function and waited 20 minutes for no response whatsoever. I try the didn't receive order thing again. All I get is a *** "we are working on it"

Related: Grubhub - How is restaurant survived

I will be calling my bank and disputing the transaction along with never ever using grub hub ever again. Waste of time and a waste of money. Thankfully called my bank and they will be returning the money as soon as it finishes processing in my account.

I just checked their website and the order from last night still shows as a current order that should be on its way.

Review about: Grubhub Food Delivery.

I didn't like: Terrible experience, No accountability, Lack of correcting issues.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Grubhub Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $29
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Grubhub?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.