Grubhub - Will never use again!

223 of 307 Grubhub reviews

I ordered from a local pizza place at 8:12PM last night and it went thru saying that it would be there by 8:47-8:57. I have ordered from this restaurant before and they are usually 15 minutes early, but its get to be 9:10, I call the restaurant and there was a mixup cause there was another order to my neighbor so they thought i was that person and told me it was on the road. It becomes 9:45 and I call back, and they tell me they never got the order. I go back to grub hub and the order doesn't show up till i go to some weird page i can't remember and see the estimate time. It says it should have arrived, and then I click that it hasn't and all i get is that we are working on it. It says order has been sent to the restaurant again and to expect it by 11:20-11:30. So I wait and wait, and it reaches 11:45 which is when I know the restaurant closes. I return and try to call the line, and get a busy signal. Tried the chat function and waited 20 minutes for no response whatsoever. I try the didn't receive order thing again. All I get is a *** "we are working on it"

I will be calling my bank and disputing the transaction along with never ever using grub hub ever again. Waste of time and a waste of money. Thankfully called my bank and they will be returning the money as soon as it finishes processing in my account.

I just checked their website and the order from last night still shows as a current order that should be on its way.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Lack of correcting issues

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Grubhub Food Delivery
Review category
Delivery
review #691549 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Grubhub? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
223 of 307 Grubhub reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Grubhub. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Grubhub.
Filing a new complaint about
×