100% full Not resolved
Turnaround Time

I ordered from a local pizza place at 8:12PM last night and it went thru saying that it would be there by 8:47-8:57. I have ordered from this restaurant before and they are usually 15 minutes early, but its get to be 9:10, I call the restaurant and there was a mixup cause there was another order to my neighbor so they thought i was that person and told me it was on the road. It becomes 9:45 and I call back, and they tell me they never got the order. I go back to grub hub and the order doesn't show up till i go to some weird page i can't remember and see the estimate time. It says it should have arrived, and then I click that it hasn't and all i get is that we are working on it. It says order has been sent to the restaurant again and to expect it by 11:20-11:30. So I wait and wait, and it reaches 11:45 which is when I know the restaurant closes. I return and try to call the line, and get a busy signal. Tried the chat function and waited 20 minutes for no response whatsoever. I try the didn't receive order thing again. All I get is a *** "we are working on it"

I will be calling my bank and disputing the transaction along with never ever using grub hub ever again. Waste of time and a waste of money. Thankfully called my bank and they will be returning the money as soon as it finishes processing in my account.

I just checked their website and the order from last night still shows as a current order that should be on its way.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $29. The author is overall dissatisfied with Grubhub and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about grubhub website from Grubhub was no accountability and lack of correcting issues Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Seamless that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Grubhub.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Grubhub to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Grubhub?

Comments