I will never use GrubHub ever again.First and last time.

Ordered Bonchon, and needed to modify my order so I contacted the restaurant, and they claimed that they have never received my order. I thought maybe they just haven't received it yet, called them 6 times again at both locations, neither of them said that they have my order. Contacted GrubHub customer service twice, but they didn't call they restaurant directly, they called a third party company that told them the restaurant did receive my order and "there was a glitch" in their system. Called again, same answer.

It's been hours, and haven't received my order.Don't use their service!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Grubhub. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Seamless that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Grubhub.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Grubhub to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Grubhub?

Comments