Turnaround Time

ordered from here today to send my friend dinner who is going through cancer treatment.I ordered a few hours before I wanted her dinner sent.

I received a confirmation email about the order being placed and then another email saying it would be arriving between 5:30 and 5:40. When the meal hadn't arrived by 6:30 my friend let me know. I called and found out Grubhub forgot to send the meal order to the restaurant.

They offered to give me a refund (which obviously since I never got the food delivered or even ordered).Do NOT order from grubhub if you actually want to eat.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of grubhub delivery service from Grubhub. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Grubhub to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was never ordered the food. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Seamless. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Grubhub for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Grubhub?

Comments