Turnaround Time

Food was reported late and then never showed, and I couldn't even get an email response to let me know what was going on, let alone phone or text. I spent an hour just trying to get someone via customer service. This isn't the first time that grubhub has proven unreliable, but it is the most insulting. Every time I tried to make contact I got an automated ticket saying "we're on it" despite how inflammatory my tickets, emails, chat messages and voice mails I left, that was all I got, AT BEST! The least I would expect was an explanation, but I couldn't even get that.

WHAT A JOKE!

DO NOT USE SCRUBHUB. They don't deserve your hard earned money

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above!" at Grubhub. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Grubhub to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Seamless. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Grubhub and grubhub delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Grubhub?

Comments