Turnaround Time

Food was reported late and then never showed, and I couldn't even get an email response to let me know what was going on, let alone phone or text. I spent an hour just trying to get someone via customer service. This isn't the first time that grubhub has proven unreliable, but it is the most insulting. Every time I tried to make contact I got an automated ticket saying "we're on it" despite how inflammatory my tickets, emails, chat messages and voice mails I left, that was all I got, AT BEST! The least I would expect was an explanation, but I couldn't even get that.

WHAT A JOKE!

DO NOT USE SCRUBHUB. They don't deserve your hard earned money

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above!" of grubhub delivery service from Grubhub. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Grubhub to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Seamless. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Grubhub for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Grubhub?

Comments